Thursday, 13 January 2022

 Well funnily enough I check back here and its been exactly a year since I last posted. And guess what? There is a new even more transmissible Covid variant rampaging across the globe, good ol Omichron.

Here in the UK we seem to have passed the peak which saw 196,000 new cases in one day, but has since dropped down to 125k. Deaths have caught up to the peak with nearly 400 yesterday. 

I got my booster jab before Christmas and still none of us here have caught it. Plenty of colds and Cillian even got Chickenpox just after Christmas.

So 2022 has started well, work is busy and working on some interesting prospects and POCs. West Ham are 4th in the premier league (how often do I get to say that in January?!). Sparkle has grown loads since last year and is still classed as a kitten.A kitten bigger than most adult cats!



No comments:

Post a Comment