I have been at home keeping the home fires burning and spent christmas with my mum which was nice.
Upgraded my PC last year from a Nehalem Intel Core i7 to an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 with 16GB of DDR4 ram and it really flies. Next then is to update the GFX card, whilst it performs fine its not DX12 and is getting on a bit now becoming the "bottleneck" in my machine.
Currently have the iPhone 7 which am very happy with.
So this year I need to lose weight, 2 stone at a minimum and get fit again. Last year really put me out of shape on the bike, hardly got out much at all so will make the effort this year. Especially if I get into the Ride London again, missed out 2 years in a row so far. If I can cut back on meat also, that will be great.
I would like to get two at least one or two retro gaming events, they are always interesting to visit and love to increase my Japanese Sega Saturn game collection. I could also do with sorting out my retro collection and have a bit of a clear out of the loft as its a very full Aladdin's cave right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment