Well the homebrew made from scratch has turned out perfectly! Clear,nice light brown colour, nice creamy head and tastes great! Well chuffed with it and the wife and her friend love it too which is good. I would be happy drinking that in a pub. Trying it out on a mate today.
Job wise there is lots of upheaval. Sales are being restructured and presales more aligned with them. Meaning 9 presales people are going and various sales people. End of the month we find out what the damage is and whether i have a bloody job or not. I am not feeling confident, i just know that I wont have the competencies required to keep me on. I doubt my all round skills, knowledge and flexibility will count for much in the grand scheme of things. Redundancy package is 2 weeks pay per year plus 4 weeks, plus statutory. so would get 10k which would be okay for 4 or 5 months if careful. It sucks sitting around waiting knowing it could be you. Sure if its not me I will be overjoyed and well happy, but I have a feeling of inevitability about this. Good points is that we are aligned with ISO, they do well and we are very flexible. however they could think they are expendable lets get rid of them.
oh well, we will see soon enough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment